You Are Needed

Print More

Granby residents are needed to fill vacancies on the Agricultural Commission and the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission. If you are interested in serving your town in either of these positions, contact the Democratic Town Committee Chair Christine Chinni at, the Republican Town Committee Chairman Mark Neumann at 860-653-9668, or the Town Manager at 860-844-5300.