You Are Needed

Print More

Granby residents are needed to fill vacancies on the Agricultural Commission and the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission. If you are interested in serving on either of these commissions, call the Democratic Town committee Chairman Jim Lofink, 860-810-0274; Republican Town Committee Chairman Mark Neumann, 860-653-9668; or the Town Manager, 860-844-5300.