You Are Needed

Print More

Granby residents are needed to fill two vacancies: one on the Park and Recreation board and one on the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission. If you are interested in serving your town in either of theses positions, call the Democratic Town Committee Chairman Jim Lofink, 860-810-0274; Republican Town Committee Chairman Mark Neumann, 860-653-9668; or Town Manager John Ward, 860-844-5300.