School Records Notice

Print More

On or about Nov. 1, 2022, the special services department of the Granby Public Schools will destroy all special education and related records of students who are no longer enrolled in the school system for a period of seven years or greater. Parents and students should be aware that these records are sometimes necessary or useful in acquiring certain government benefits such as Social Security.

No records of students presently enrolled in the school system will be destroyed.

Former students over the age of 18 or parents/guardians of minors may contact the special services department at 860-844-5257 with any questions in this matter.