You are needed

Granby residents are needed to fill positions on boards and commissions. There is one vacancy on the Agricultural Commission; one on the Park and Recreation Board, and five on the Herbicide and Pesticide Study Committee. 
If you are interested in serving your town in any of these positions, call the Democratic Town committee Chairman Jim Lofink, 860-810-0274; republican Town Committee Chairman Mark Neumann, 860-653-9668; or the Town Manager, 860-844-5300.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *