The Granby Drummer offers print and online advertising options to local businesses who would like to advertise to the residents of Granby, CT.
The print advertising supports the print and distribution of this local community newspaper and is a vital to the survival of the paper. Because of this, online advertising options can only be added to an existing print ad to help complement it and broaden it’s reach.
Print ads and online ads both have different functions and reach different Drummer audiences. You can have a print ad without an online ad but you cannot have an online ad without an existing print ad. For prices see below. Follow the live links to pre-set templates to help you build and manage your ad in Google Documents.
A page in the printed Drummer is 15.5 inches tall.
Please submit ads by noon Eastern Time on the deadline day for the issue in which they will appear (see our deadlines page).
The Drummer accepts advertisements for our print edition at the following rates:
Contract Rate – $8.00 (B&W) – $12.00 (Color)
Non-Profit / Charitable – $5.25 (B&W) – $9.25 (Color)
A column inch is an area one column wide by one inch high.
1 column – 2.375 inches wide
2 columns – 5 inches wide
3 columns – 7.625 inches wide
4 columns – 10.25 inches wide
For additional specifications download the Drummer Ad Rate Sheet.
1) See the Print Ad Rate Sheet online and find an ad that fits your wallet!
Creating your Ad with Google Drive is easy to do and we can help you through the process!
2) Click on an Ad Size Specifications blue link to see the template
3) Log into your Google Account
4) Make a Copy of the Online Ad Template (File – Make a Copy)
6) Build your add by dragging and dropping images files from your computer and add your text
7) When you are done, export your file (File – Download as – PDF Document)
8) Email your Ad to email@example.com